How Sara met Kate.
- Tegan: So how you met Kate is she picked you up?
- Sara: No no no. No. No, in fact I asked her for her phone number.
- Tegan: So you picked her up?
- Sara: No, no, no, no. I just thought-
- Tegan: So you liked her?
- Sara: I thought she seemed like a really cool person.
- Tegan: You thought maybe you'd go for a date?
- Sara: No. I think that..no. I was dating someone, she was dating someone-
- Tegan: So you guys were having an affair?
- Sara: No, Jesus Christ. No. We were just friends, we were friends.
- Tegan: You were just friends? You just met her you didn't even know her. So you just meet someone get their number and call them your friend?
- Sara: Turn her microphone off Doug.
Because The Con movie is my life.
- Sara: What are we gonna name the record? I don't know ...
- Tegan: Lets call it 'The Worst is there to come for you'
- Sara: Lets call it 'What Would Natalie Maines Do'
- Tegan: I thought that we should call it 'Passdown Heartbreak'
- Sara: No.
- Tegan: How about, 'buried in my back yard' ?
- Chris: How about you call the record 'Murder Murder Death Blood Gore' ?
- Sara: What about 'repeat, repeat' ?
- Tegan: We call the record [insert name here]
- Sara: I always get upset when people do the self-title.
- Tegan: "Welcome home" or "stay for a while" or "coffee and tes" or my favourite, "that's a nice coat"
Sara represents books on Canada Reads…
“Sara K Quin reads” segment on the website…
damn Sara you must really fucking like books
“Tegan Quin (yes, my celebrity crush) told me if you dress like a teenage boy you pretty much never age. So I guess i’m going to look 12 for most of the rest of my life. Great.” —Hayley Williams (via teganquinbanter)